Pain-free pitching and proposals, Oxford Independent Consultants
The Oxford Independent Consultants November event will take place at Metro Bank (4-5, Queen St, Oxford OX1 1EJ) from 6-8pm on 12th November. The nearest parking is in the brand new Westgate a little over 5 minutes' walk. Please book here:
Topic: Pain-free pitching and proposals
• 6-6:30pm - Arrival, welcome drinks, informal networking
• 6:30-7:30pm - Welcome and panel discussion
• 7:30-8pm - Informal networking
• 8pm - Drinks at nearby pub/bar (optional)
Here are the panellists:
• Phil Cockayne (Marshes Accounting) - From prospect to proposal - process, stages and software
• Hamish Riddoch (Winning With Value) - How to win bids and tenders on value not price
• Fiona Brennan-Scott (Bespoken) – Engaging with impact on the day
• Chris Gardener (Strategic Mentors) - Winning without pitching - and with no competition.
I do hope you can come along.
Just an update: Hamish is no longer able to make it, which means... more time to answer your questions! Hope you can make it. I'd love to see you there.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to the forum!
Questions & Answers
STEM Advisers Hub Meeting - The Union Hall, Oxford Brookes
Venturefest Oxford 11th September
STEM Advisers Hub Meeting
STEM Advisers Hub Meeting - November
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 STEM FORUM